Among the many hidden Basketball gems in the PUMA Hoops archive the Palace Guard is one of the most exciting. Originally worn by the former Detroit Pistons point guard, NBA Hall of Famer and 12-time All-Star, the Palace Guard helped Isiah Thomas secure back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. In this iteration we’ve updated the archive shoe, bringing a mix of core and athletic colourways to the street.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Trinomic: PUMA’s enhanced Trinomic shock and energy absorption in the heel offers a great cushioned ride
- Mid height with padded collar
- Leather upper with microperforated toe and quarter panels
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- 3D Basketball logo on the tongue
Unisex style. Product runs in men’s sizes only.
Shipping & Refund Policy
husshshop.com.au offers the best possible sale prices.
As all items are sale items, we do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges on any items. Before ordering please note that all purchases are final.